It’s that time of year again. Sign up for a weekly or bi-weekly basket of fresh, local food from a farmer via Community Supported Agriculture (CSA).
- Encourage pesticide-free farming in your area…
- Discover rare and heirloom produce…
- Eat healthy food…
Join the thousands of Quebecers who receive a weekly basket full of locally grown fruit and vegetables from a family farmer.
- Use our Find a drop-off point page (in French only, our apologies)
- Scroll down to LISTE DES POINTS DE CHUTES
- Select Fruits, Légumes (vegetables) or Viande (meat).
- Select an area from the Emplacement menu.
- Select a city.
- Where applicable, select a neighbourhood.
- Click Appliquer.
- Contact the farmer directly to sign up.
- Feel good about helping a local farmer pursue their dream of farming on a small, sustainable scale.