Published in 2008, this book is now available for FREE download. To get your free copy of the book, go to: GreatWavesOfChange.org
What is coming to our World is beyond what we have seen in recent history (100 years) and we need new tools and new techniques to mitigate the myriad problems we face. Extreme weather events in the U.S. have already increased 5-fold since 1980. This book gives us a clear picture of the future and the perspectives we will need to navigate our unprecedented difficulties. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
In The Great Waves of Change, Marshall Vian Summers explains the steps you can take to navigate our increasingly turbulent and uncertain times. In the face of such uncertainty, Summers presents a revolutionary new way of knowing—a unique process that can be applied by people everywhere. By understanding the Great Waves and by connecting to a deeper authority within, you can find the strength, courage and inner certainty to adapt and to become a contributor, not a victim, to a rapidly changing world.
Table of Contents
- 1. The Great Waves of Change
- 2. The Great Waves and Your Life
- 3. Escaping the Past
- 4. The Freedom to Move with Knowledge
- 5. The Deep Evaluation
- 6. Relationships and the Great Waves
- 7. Preparing Your Family
- 8. The Danger of Isolation
- 9. The Great Waves Prophecy
- 10. The Great Waves and the Hidden Reality of Contact
- 11. Where Will You Place Your Faith?
- 12. Your Purpose and Destiny in a Changing World
- 13. A New Message of Hope
- 14. Seeing, Knowing and Taking Action