This is a FREE online series of events you may want to consider. These events can inspire you to live a greener, healthier, more spacious life and transform any frustration you may feel about the state of our planet.
It’s called the Spring of Sustainability, and it features more than 100 pioneers of sustainability – Jane Goodall, Ed Begley Jr., Bill McKibben, Van Jones, Vandana Shiva, John Robbins, Hazel Henderson, to name a few – who will share the most cutting-edge insights and tools for creating a sustainable and thriving world.
Learn more at this link: http://springofsustainability.com
This 3-month series of virtual and live events starts on March 26th. Each weekday, you’ll have the chance to listen in and learn from an inspiring sustainability leader via your phone line or computer, or access the replays at a time more convenient for you.
The Spring of Sustainability is the season for you to:
- Transform fear and frustration into hope and actions you can contribute directly to creating a sustainable world for all beings
- Learn fun, inspiring ways you can engage your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers in creating a healthy and sustainable community
- Discover why new systems rooted in justice and sustainability principles are the only viable solution for our planet
- Network and collaborate with other passionate people and organizations on sustainable initiatives – and help create a thriving planet
- Get the latest cutting-edge insights into green building, green business, green living, renewable energy sources, wildlife preservation and climate change
- Understand the role of culture and social will in creating a paradigm shift in economic, political, and social systems that are destroying the planet